Tips on Troubleshooting Video Problems

It's confirmed there are incompatibilities in Internet Explorer which prevent the video from playing. All videos play just fine on other browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari). Sorry, I didn't realize this problem sooner. I've been using Firefox all this time and it's been a while since I tested the site on IE. If you don't have one installed already, here is a link to download .

Some of you are having troubles watching these videos. They are in higher quality than the ones on YouTube, hence bigger file size. Not to mention they are also not divided into small parts (unless for movies which run for more than one hour). Consequently, they require high speed bandwidth. If your internet connection is not so fast, you should at least make the most out of it. I suggest to temporarily avoid sharing the same connection with other computers and softwares. Yes, it includes those porn and hentai downloads. ;p

Try the following for problems where videos are not playing for their entire length or not even loading at all:

  • Use the [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to reload it.
  • Restart your web browser.
Additional tips from fellow Outcasts:
  • Restart your web browser, go to Properties and clear your cache/temporary internet files, cookies, and history.
  • Right click on the video and go to Settings. Click on the folder icon to the left of the Close button and increase the Local Storage space.
Another tip is clicking pause on video will not stop it from loading. The video does not play but it loads in the background. If you have slower internet connection, make sure you don't leave any videos in pause (other than the one you are watching). Clicking [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to hide the video will stop it from loading.

Some people are having a hard time finding the video. They are hidden to save space so that all the latest episodes are in one page. All you need to do is click on the text link [+/-] Show/Hide Video. <= Go ahead try it out. Clicking it will toggle to either Show or Hide the video. Well, in this case it's a Tetris game. Thanks to these Russians, I still can't get enough of it even at the age of Wii, PS3, and XBOX360.


P – Pause/unpause game

Q – Quit game

M – Mute/unmute sound

Z – Rotate counter-clockwise


Left arrow – Move shape left

Right arrow – Move shape right

Down arrow – Drop shape faster

X or
Up – Rotate clockwise

Busou Renkin 26

"Period"
Spoiler Warning!! [+/-] Show/Hide Synopsis...





31 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... amazing, so glad u posted the rest i couldn't stop watching, major thanks :)

Anonymous said...

whoaah thanksthanksthank *O* but, is this the end of the hole serie ;___; is it? (NOOOOOOOOOO!i hope not) still thanks for this:)w

Anonymous said...

to bad it was the last episode it was a really good series could of gone alot further i think

Anonymous said...

I too believe that this series has alot of promise, it's too bad that this is all that there will be, for now that is, they might pick it up one day with a new....maybe even better concept ;)

Anonymous said...

mangas over kiddies..I too wish for a second season, but I don't think it will happen =/

Korey said...

I thought they closed it well. Where do you go from there? You got peace! There were only two sides, the arms alchemy wielder's and the homonculi.


Once those two ended their feud there was no one for the arms alchemy users to fight.

Good series. It's like the last piece of cake. You want it but when you eat it, there is no more left but you still want more.

Anonymous said...

Thnx for a great series anitube. I didn't care for it at first but it grew on me, I'm glad you uploaded it I had a great time watching it.

Thanks again: Sean

wushupants said...

Oh my goodness... that was SO WORTH IT!!!! I enjoyed every second of it... But I really REALLY wanted more even though the ending was simply perfect. Anitube... *sniff* I cannot thank you enough for the upload... You seriously made my day with this one.

Anonymous said...

great job guys thanks alot for the uploads

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I was so scared they'd let the show end with him dying like some other tragic animes. THANK GOD! *cries in relief*

Anonymous said...

Well,I kinda saw the double Fatal attraction thing coming.As soon as he said doesn't effect the user,I thought "two handles?"

Wow.This show is perfect.I can't beleive IT ACTUALLY ENDED WITH HIM TOUCHING THE SCAR!THE CREATORS OF THIS ANIME WENT ALL OUT,EVEN WITH THE COMIC STRIP AND EVERONE HELPING HIM AT THE END,OMG!!!Great timing,save the best for last NO DOUBT!!!!

I do feel for the Homuculi though.And funny enough,it was Papillion's part that made me cry the hardestXD

Anonymous said...

God DAMN that was a good Anime. I believe that that's enough said.

Anonymous said...

It was an OK ending to a great series, but it ended too...nicely? haha anyway thanks for the uploads, and thanks to the creaters of this anime!

Jay said...

I think that was an awesome ending to an awesome series.

Maybe the word is... Bravo?

Will the puns ever end?

Anonymous said...

this is like the best ending i have ever seen my whole life!!! and yay that Kazuki is back!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who says there no such thing as a happy ending anymore? Haven't seen an anime series wrap up so..."nicely" before.

Best part: Papillon Happy Meals!

Anonymous said...

I think a papplillon series might do well...

He's an interesting character

-crazy

Unknown said...

that was an awesome series, with a beautiful ending. This series totally made me cry! Haha good times.

Anonymous said...

This was my favorite manga/anime but i never bought the last volume so i wastched it here now seeing it end does make it sad but im also happy and i think it could have went longer but in a extra bit in the manga said he had to shorten the seiries (i think...memory not that good)
it was a great ending to a great show and I KNEW IT! that guy in the mask WAS a girl and the 3 coolest phrases in the show is "itscooler that way"-bravo "Say it with love" and "bursting with energy"-papillion i bet you guys agree right? btw what was bravos name did they mention it? by:dos

Anonymous said...

btw the man who made this anime was nobuhiro watsuki the maker of ruroni kenshin/samurai X which were hit mangas/anime too -dos ( i have a google account so i cant put my name on)

Anonymous said...

WAH I LOVED IT

Anonymous said...

this is the best anime ever period i dont anyone can top it it was full of love drama and mostly ACTION i liked that the most in evry episode there was non-stop fighting and i wanted to see how kazuki and tokiko would end up MARRIED OR WAT? i dont know well thx for evrything bye

Anonymous said...

Tokiko Fights papillon in Kazuki. During battle, They discover a flask with a White Kakugane Papilon created. The immense light for Kazuki's Sunlight Heart revealed that he was still alive. They blast off in the Buster Baron to retrieve Kazuki, and captures victor. As soon as Kazuki returns to earth and is returned to his human form, Papillon and Kazuki fight to finish the feud, but Kazuki refuses to kill him. Victor is returned to his human form and requests to be turned into Homunculai to live on the Moon with his daughter, And all other Homunculus. Kazuki and Tokiko return to school and their friends.

Anonymous said...

what are the 13 bravo arts and how does bravo hurt a humonculi eventhough he uses his hands cuz you need a buso renkin to hurt a homunculus

Anonymous said...

i think the series could of been better and i also think that the creators should have made pappillon a girl that way it would not be so scary seeing pappilon in a thong and slingshot bikini

Anonymous said...

The ending was perfect but still, sob sob, though it seems to miss something or then I missed an eppisode 'cause seems a bit nonlogical for Victor to suddenly give up. Well I hope there will be more and sametime I hope there won't be more ??? confusing eh? I'm confused myself too. Thanks for great anime I think this is the best I've seen so far.

Anonymous said...

NO RURONI KENSHIN WAS THE GREATEST CREATION OF WATSUKI.THIS ANIME DOSENT EVEN STAND CLOSE TO THAT MASTERPIECE!!!

Anonymous said...

victor had the first black kakugane and Mutou had the 3rd sooo who had the second?

Anonymous said...

the second was created to be a white kakugane to revert victor back to being human i think.

Anonymous said...

Great and perfect absolutliy .
after seeing this i think i need work harder to find true happynes in my life ,after all this is what every one desires....or not?

Anonymous said...

The anime was soso except papillion is the greatest character ever.