Tips on Troubleshooting Video Problems

It's confirmed there are incompatibilities in Internet Explorer which prevent the video from playing. All videos play just fine on other browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari). Sorry, I didn't realize this problem sooner. I've been using Firefox all this time and it's been a while since I tested the site on IE. If you don't have one installed already, here is a link to download .

Some of you are having troubles watching these videos. They are in higher quality than the ones on YouTube, hence bigger file size. Not to mention they are also not divided into small parts (unless for movies which run for more than one hour). Consequently, they require high speed bandwidth. If your internet connection is not so fast, you should at least make the most out of it. I suggest to temporarily avoid sharing the same connection with other computers and softwares. Yes, it includes those porn and hentai downloads. ;p

Try the following for problems where videos are not playing for their entire length or not even loading at all:

  • Use the [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to reload it.
  • Restart your web browser.
Additional tips from fellow Outcasts:
  • Restart your web browser, go to Properties and clear your cache/temporary internet files, cookies, and history.
  • Right click on the video and go to Settings. Click on the folder icon to the left of the Close button and increase the Local Storage space.
Another tip is clicking pause on video will not stop it from loading. The video does not play but it loads in the background. If you have slower internet connection, make sure you don't leave any videos in pause (other than the one you are watching). Clicking [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to hide the video will stop it from loading.

Some people are having a hard time finding the video. They are hidden to save space so that all the latest episodes are in one page. All you need to do is click on the text link [+/-] Show/Hide Video. <= Go ahead try it out. Clicking it will toggle to either Show or Hide the video. Well, in this case it's a Tetris game. Thanks to these Russians, I still can't get enough of it even at the age of Wii, PS3, and XBOX360.


P – Pause/unpause game

Q – Quit game

M – Mute/unmute sound

Z – Rotate counter-clockwise


Left arrow – Move shape left

Right arrow – Move shape right

Down arrow – Drop shape faster

X or
Up – Rotate clockwise

Naruto Shippuuden 11

"The Medical Ninja's Pupil"
Using the skills she learned from Tsunade, Sakura is able to heal Kankuro and create an antidote for Sasori's poison. After Kankuro awakens, he gives Kakashi a piece of cloth from Sasori's outfit, allowing Kakashi's Ninken to track the Akatsuki member.



[+/-] Show/Hide Video

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ty so much you are the best =)

Unknown said...

Ty so much

Anonymous said...

I love that you have Naruto and Bleach posted here. Down with Youtube!!!! Keep up the good posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot man! You are the best. =D
Can't wait for the next episode!

Anonymous said...

you guys upload fast, thx alot for the help on gettin the episode!!1 eep it up =]

Anonymous said...

Sakura was so cool. Tks for uploading. Your site is excellent. Design of video player is cool, too.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the high quality vid! good thing veoh doesn't ban naruto yet.

Anonymous said...

meh... Thanks for the upload. But I wonder whether it's right spoiling the episode with what you written like (Not that I care because I read the manga)

Anonymous said...

i think it's great you guys are doing this, but why do you place spoilers above every video!?

ilukat23 said...

this is the best bro,and you are the best, thank you so much. have a very very wonderful day. :)

Anonymous said...

You are awesome!!!!!!!! I cant get enough of this show Thanks alot!!!!!

Korey said...

I love the vid's here. There look so much better than youtube's. Naruto Shippuuden 11 has a just a little too much information on the summary though. Just a little, other than that I come back every day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I guess it's there for people who might not understand the main concept of the ep after they finish it. Though you should probably put it on a link and not in plain sight.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the upload =D

Anonymous said...

I want to tank you for put this video in i went crazy serching it in youtube but i could't find it tanks again.

Naruto fan

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop in and say "Thank You".... Much is appreciated in this. =)

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot guys, also know when episode 12 is coming? if so post it please ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you ^_^ really appreciate it

Anonymous said...

you are our naruto......

the best, tnx for the post!!!

anitube said...

You're very welcome. I can't wait for 12 myself. I'll post it as soon as it's available. Check the countdown clock for an estimate.

Anonymous said...

can u upload naruto movie 3

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the uploads!! d(^_^)b Can someone tell me why must Youtube delete anime episodes?! is it because it's too "violent" or just copyrights or something?

Bag aka Gregg Popabitch aka Beeb said...

your effort is very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH

BTW WHEN WILL THE NEXT EP COMING??

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

u r d best... thanks for the upload... can't wait for the next episode.....

Anonymous said...

tnx alot!! pls continue to post new naruto video!! i made a bookmark at this site, how long till we see the next episode??

Anonymous said...

hey thnx for uploading all these eps dude^^their gr8...but can i ask u a favor??can u plz upload bleach ep 125?

Anonymous said...

thank you soooo much....

Anonymous said...

Well, for the people that MUST know, yes. YouTube DOES delete anime episodes from its website because of copyright infrigment. YouTube has NO RIGHT to copy these anime episodes and re-distribute them. Plus, by doing this, the people who made the episodes lose money. (Why? You watch it online, not paying for the DVD, and even if you don't think about it, they get money just by you watching it on TV!)

I'm really surprised YouTube hasn't been sued yet...

Anyways, enough about that...

I love your episodes! MUCH more clearer than YouTube's. But from what I can tell, to minimize the size, its frames are...removed. (Like...let's say it moved from a 20 fpm to a 12 fpm.) Something like that, I guess. Still, it's VERY good quality! (Good job! But let no one know about it!)

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!! Joking...but naruto was in very good quality.

DOWN WITH YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE FUTURE OF ANIME TUBE!!!!!


This agian is a joke -.-

Anonymous said...

omg! i am the for the first time at this site, and i must say its fucking awesome!!! thank you soo much for uploading it! fuck off youtube! your site is so much better!

Anonymous said...

ummmm... i cant see the video, it says no available data. please fix this, because i know its not just my computer.

Anonymous said...

"kankurou if you keep talking to your puppets, your friends are gonna stop hanging out with you."

lmao

I finally got eps owrking on firefox, weird thing was. a normal working eps on IE looks like a blurry paused eps with a round blue button in the middle that says > play, but in firefox a working eps ia black screen that says Click here...

w/e awesome job can't wait for shippuuden 19