Tips on Troubleshooting Video Problems

It's confirmed there are incompatibilities in Internet Explorer which prevent the video from playing. All videos play just fine on other browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari). Sorry, I didn't realize this problem sooner. I've been using Firefox all this time and it's been a while since I tested the site on IE. If you don't have one installed already, here is a link to download .

Some of you are having troubles watching these videos. They are in higher quality than the ones on YouTube, hence bigger file size. Not to mention they are also not divided into small parts (unless for movies which run for more than one hour). Consequently, they require high speed bandwidth. If your internet connection is not so fast, you should at least make the most out of it. I suggest to temporarily avoid sharing the same connection with other computers and softwares. Yes, it includes those porn and hentai downloads. ;p

Try the following for problems where videos are not playing for their entire length or not even loading at all:

  • Use the [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to reload it.
  • Restart your web browser.
Additional tips from fellow Outcasts:
  • Restart your web browser, go to Properties and clear your cache/temporary internet files, cookies, and history.
  • Right click on the video and go to Settings. Click on the folder icon to the left of the Close button and increase the Local Storage space.
Another tip is clicking pause on video will not stop it from loading. The video does not play but it loads in the background. If you have slower internet connection, make sure you don't leave any videos in pause (other than the one you are watching). Clicking [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to hide the video will stop it from loading.

Some people are having a hard time finding the video. They are hidden to save space so that all the latest episodes are in one page. All you need to do is click on the text link [+/-] Show/Hide Video. <= Go ahead try it out. Clicking it will toggle to either Show or Hide the video. Well, in this case it's a Tetris game. Thanks to these Russians, I still can't get enough of it even at the age of Wii, PS3, and XBOX360.


P – Pause/unpause game

Q – Quit game

M – Mute/unmute sound

Z – Rotate counter-clockwise


Left arrow – Move shape left

Right arrow – Move shape right

Down arrow – Drop shape faster

X or
Up – Rotate clockwise

Bleach 118

"Ikkaku's Final Release! The Power that Breaks Everything"
Spoiler Warning!! [+/-] Show/Hide Synopsis...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book" was not the full. Their is more, like 20 more sec or so.

Anonymous said...

The video seems to freeze at 11.24 but the audio keeps playing like normal. I tried 3 or 4 times and everytime the same thing. I cleared my web cache and it still had the same thing happen, I'm also using firefox.

Ihope somebody who works on the site reads this and helps. keep up the awesome work.

Anonymous said...

I got the same problem as Tsubame except I'm useing IE but basicly the samethings happening. I'm geting tired of seeing that guys ugly mug when I wanna see what the heck happened to Rukia. Pretty good site better then youtube in some aspects this would be the first problem I've actually had with this site, I just get really annoyed when something goes buggy.

Anonymous said...

I just tried watching it again today, and the same still happens at 11:24. I'm using firefox ver 1.8, my internet connection speed is roadrunner broadband which runs at around 6000 (w/e that # ment on speak easy site) and at around 800kb/sec with a 500kb/sec upload. I cleared my web cache and increased the local storage space for videos. This is the only video that freezes like this, I really want to see Ikkaku's final release.

Anonymous said...

yep not workin yet stops about 11:24 stillz, time to use my power of imagination!!! Haaaaa!!!!!!!