Tips on Troubleshooting Video Problems

It's confirmed there are incompatibilities in Internet Explorer which prevent the video from playing. All videos play just fine on other browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari). Sorry, I didn't realize this problem sooner. I've been using Firefox all this time and it's been a while since I tested the site on IE. If you don't have one installed already, here is a link to download .

Some of you are having troubles watching these videos. They are in higher quality than the ones on YouTube, hence bigger file size. Not to mention they are also not divided into small parts (unless for movies which run for more than one hour). Consequently, they require high speed bandwidth. If your internet connection is not so fast, you should at least make the most out of it. I suggest to temporarily avoid sharing the same connection with other computers and softwares. Yes, it includes those porn and hentai downloads. ;p

Try the following for problems where videos are not playing for their entire length or not even loading at all:

  • Use the [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to reload it.
  • Restart your web browser.
Additional tips from fellow Outcasts:
  • Restart your web browser, go to Properties and clear your cache/temporary internet files, cookies, and history.
  • Right click on the video and go to Settings. Click on the folder icon to the left of the Close button and increase the Local Storage space.
Another tip is clicking pause on video will not stop it from loading. The video does not play but it loads in the background. If you have slower internet connection, make sure you don't leave any videos in pause (other than the one you are watching). Clicking [+/-] Show/Hide Video link to hide the video will stop it from loading.

Some people are having a hard time finding the video. They are hidden to save space so that all the latest episodes are in one page. All you need to do is click on the text link [+/-] Show/Hide Video. <= Go ahead try it out. Clicking it will toggle to either Show or Hide the video. Well, in this case it's a Tetris game. Thanks to these Russians, I still can't get enough of it even at the age of Wii, PS3, and XBOX360.


P – Pause/unpause game

Q – Quit game

M – Mute/unmute sound

Z – Rotate counter-clockwise


Left arrow – Move shape left

Right arrow – Move shape right

Down arrow – Drop shape faster

X or
Up – Rotate clockwise

Bleach 127

"Urahara's Decision, Orihime's Thoughts"
Still unsatisfied? Try Claymore.
Spoiler Warning!! [+/-] Show/Hide Synopsis...





32 comments:

Anonymous said...

ty for the upload but damn it waited 2 week for this bs

Anonymous said...

The dialogue in this episode seems odd and awkwardish for some reason...
But nevertheless a good episode!!! THK YOU!!! xD

Unknown said...

tried to click on as many ads as possible before watching

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had a feeling Yammy was gonna kill that hollow/arrancar girl. Damn, that was cold blooded...

Anonymous said...

thanks for uploading! though, I thought it was going to be an hour episode...

Anonymous said...

what a filler episode, no real fighting

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and thanks i clicked on some ads

Anonymous said...

oh dear. only half an hour. so slack, but hey, at least it's here.

It's not a filler, its perfectly in sync with the manga, which does contain periods without fighting: but hey, if they stick to the manga the whole way through, I gaurantee you will cack your pants on some of the plot twists. think of this as an intermediate phase. don't worry, all hells about to break loose (next 2 episodes). anyway

Anonymous said...

okay.when their sheering sado, one of the plushies (nova) says 'kai pai' (well done). that's maori, not japanese!
oh yeh, if bleach was just a series of guys trying to grab matsumoto, and getting pwnd it'd be awesome. but this is cool as well

Anonymous said...

okay. funny bits ( as if you didn't already know)

matsumoto's grabby guy
ikkaku's pajamas
the plushies (he says 'it's only a flesh wound': from monty pythons "holly grail" (the dark night))
*** Hiyori: the bankai sandal. strongest attack ever

Anonymous said...

god damn a lesbian scene was about to happen then hiyori had to go and ruin it!

Anonymous said...

is the full version of the opening sound theme out? can anyone send me the link?

Anonymous said...

Wouldnt load for me =\ i left it loading for about 2 hours T.T

Anonymous said...

damn if you read manga, it'd take you 30 minutes of scanning reading = 5 episodes of anime. it's like making you look at scenery which you just skip in manga. claymore and death note does a better job than naruto and bleach in episode making (maybe cause those 2 might not even think of making fillers, nor will they prolong it to 200+ episodes).

Anonymous said...

I like this episode I mean damn I'm satisfied with this bleach episode being out made my week better xD yeah hell will defenately break loose from now on you want action just wait till the next episodes come out!!! as for me I WANT TO SEE A BIT MORE OF HITSUGAYA!!!! 10th squad captain RULES!!!!

Anonymous said...

THNKS 2 UPLOADING WAITED 2 WEEKS A NOTHER CLASSIC

Anonymous said...

thanks
merci pour l'épisode, j'attends avec impatience l'affrontement entre Aizen et Ichogo !!

Anonymous said...

oups Ichigo

Anonymous said...

lol hhahahahah "the bankai sandal" very good

ナナキBH said...

Ikakku's shirt was so awesome. XDD

It looks like Aizen's got his eyes on Orihime now. Uh oh~

Anonymous said...

What is up with everyone grabbing Inoue by the breast?!All they ever do is miss and pull her vest/sweater anyways -_-.

And I'm sure you can tell why EASILY,JUST from this episode,but I hate Inoue.NO,I REALLY HATE HER,and if she dies I'll be happier to watch this show.Stupid useless baby =_= crap.PLEASE DIE INOUE!!!

Anonymous said...

here we go, the arrancar arc will soon end and the hueco mundo arc will commence soon.

Anonymous said...

the ending part with ichimaru gin was so cute!

Anonymous said...

orihime is annoying...she's BEEN in the way. she is too emotional..
but her healing/defense/barrior is good. Maybe she should develope those..

Anonymous said...

Synopsis :

Yoruichi tells Inoue to go to Urahara's shop. Arriving there he tells her that she has to stay away from battlefield when they are facing the arrancars. Inoue is shocked and runs away. Suddenly she bumbs into Rukia and starts crying. Feeling better after being comforted by Rukia, inoue is taken away by Hiyori. Hachi wants to talk to Inoue concerning her powers. What will he tell her? Will Inoue finally being able to fight...?!

Anonymous said...

thanks for up loading:)

Anonymous said...

Jairus - I completely agree. I HATE Orihime's guts. She's really annoying

Anonymous said...

I like orihime, I just wish they wouldn't devote entire episodes to blabbing... thought I was gonna finally be able to see her build on her powers and train a little...
I heard they're thinking about making some filler episodes cuz the anime's getting close to the manga... that made me really sad...
Go Ichigo! Bust out with some mad Vaizard skillz yo! Hahahah

Anonymous said...

Inoue building powers,huh?What a joke this anime will be...but more importantly,I just realized how sad I am for the girl working on the big guys arm,only to be smashed by him.Geez T_-

Anonymous said...

I dunno why some people hate Orihime. She's such a sweet girl!! Come on. Who'd say something like "if I'm going to be a burden of someone (namely Ichigo), I'd rather stay lonely"? I think that's a hint of strong will, in my humble opinion.

Anyhoo, this episode was good considering they chose a good BGM for the Rukia/Orihime part and that the animation wasn't that bad.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry,I was looking for a comment that I left asking why so much of the comment section is in Japanese*opposed to my comp. downstairs that has english all over*,and I happen to see the last comment on here...

BECAUSE SHE'S TRYING TO BE SOMETHING SHE'S NOT,THAT'S WHY!And through all her pathetic little smiling and acting like she has a strong heart,not telling people her feelings and running away when she cries,burying it in her chest and then needing to explode on someone,thinking "I want to fight to!I have resolve,"when she's so damn weak it's like she BARELY has a clue what she's talking about.She can't take the truth and me and SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE I'm SURE are tired of this show wasting time on her feelings and her needing support!She's like this little resistance that keeps pushing the show back,and I just wanna get her out of the way personaly -_-.Wasting time on people like that is annoying-for some becasue they see her on the surface and just how stupid and braindead she can be,and for others because she is so weak inside and only knows how to run or cry and never understands anything,rarely speaks up and is lots of the time lieing to herself,even when she's TRYING to tell the truth because she puts on such a facade or mask over her face to hide the facts and the despair she truly feels inside.On a CARING note though,for some of us it's incredibaly hard to just sit here and want to be Rukia,slapping some common sense into her!To not have to sit here and see right through her like reading a book without doing anything,yelling inside ourselves at her to shut up and get over herself already!That despite what she thinks she feels so much of it really is her fault,and that nothing's going to come out of it till she listens to herself and starts owning up to how she feels BESIDES the feelings she has to be strong.Seeing sch a nervous little girl with fear baried deep inside her honestly is a pain in the ass,when you just want reality to crash into their life instead of being helped back up every time she falls.

It's true though,for Bleach,she UNFORTUNATELY is one of the friends and main characters,and this show would POSSIBLY not mean as much if they didn't show what it was like being the weak one,the one who hasn't developed(matured...perhaps?) as much as the others and has to stay back and do their job,even if they don't have one(such as what Urahara said to her).What power can come from crying your heart out,and the potential of the feelings in one's heart that tell them what they want to become,but can only be achieved once they overcome themselves.In a sense,she is the opposite to Ichigo and quite frankly throughout the show has been quite pathetic in several ways that viewers on the surfac eof the issue are disgusted to see.Others like me hate dealing with her for deeper reasons as having heartache of seeing her break down ALL THE TIME,simply because she's so weak inside and doesn't undersand herself,is to afriad to understand herself and being so passive agressive.Except it's not agreessive with Inoue half the time anymore,just sad and depressed which,when you add things up basically means she's feeling so bad all the time from lieing to everyone all the time and doing her best to bear pain wouldn't be there had she not been such a coward and so weak.

The whole issue's depressing and annoying,going around in circles,but if you can see through half the things she sais i.e. "if I'm going to be a burden of someone (namely Ichigo), I'd rather stay lonely"?Then you can tell why we get so annoyed with her,and why whether through care for such weakness or disgust with all our pity(can choose,but that's a whole different story),we hate Inoue being in the show >_-.


But when she does become strong...for all the pain she's faced in her journey,and all she felt in carrying the burden knowingly, of her guilt and weakness...for all that potential.

Well,that'll be a sight to see among any other,now won't it?Thank god she's going somewhere,hopefully,at the least--just like everyone else.

Unknown said...

Killsquad,

for the GIANT post above, you know you love orihime, otherwise you wouldnt study her character so much ^.^

but yes i do feel you when we say shes a little weak helpless character, BUT i said those same things about sakura who didnt do SHIT in Naruto but now look at her shes awsome.

anyways look up on the bright side mabey she will get better in her defence and help that way.

REMEMBER TO CLICK THE SPONCER ADS!

Killsquad.